26.7.09

10.07.09/from Lijiang






















Ciao.

Singapore to Capetown,,,Sounds good!
Capetown Capetown...
ah,,I'd see there some day.
Well.You are in jungle now?
totally jungle.... hahaha,good!!

Now I'm in the Bus to Vientian from Bangkok.
Yesterday,,,Ojyapamen,,,I went to GoGoBar and drink a lot and then.....???
Hu...It was exciting.
And Nowadays I thought about the route of my Trip from now.
plan 1/Nepal-India-Pakistan-Iran-Turkey,,,
But It's too dangerous to pass the border of Pakistan-Iran now...
plan 2/China-Kyrgyz-Uzbekistan-Turkmenistan-Iran-Turkey,,,
ya,nice! I take this way!
So these days in Bangkok I tried to get Visa to the Iran and Uzbekistan,
and I collect the Information about Central Asia(as the Silk Road).

then..I asked myself any number of times.
Why don't I get back?
Even on a rainy day and also windy day,
Why don't I get back?

However,,,

Now I changed my plan and I made up my mind to back to Japan soon.
It is suddenly.
The reason for this is very simple.
My mom will enter into the hospital and the end of this month she have an operation.
Oh,Wait Wait Juheechan!! It's not a sad story!!
ya..I know actually It's not serious.
It's not a matter of life and death.
The operation will works well.
So my family never said me"come back!".
But the Hospitalization takes a few times.1 month,,like that.
And probably it take some more times for rehabilitation.
So during that I want to do housework and care my grandma.
and I can do that,you know?
Yes, of course,You know that I Love Cleaning!!
And I also like cooking.
So I will enjoy this mission.I will be a good housewife!!
This is why I close my Trip.
ya,It's not bad.
(And actually I have a bit until the end of July.
So I try to through China,and go back to Japan by the ship.)


anyway..
Your trip goes on.
Please tell me about that sometimes.
I hope you keep nice trip.
take care too.

byebye


No comments: